The Centre for Mental Health and Counselling – Nepal (CMC-Nepal), a national level NGO working on mental health and psychosocial support, launches a call for applications in the framework of the Psychosocial Component of the Safer Migration (SaMi) Project phase III. SaMi is a bilateral project between the Government of Nepal and the Government of Switzerland. It is implemented by the Ministry of Labor Employment and Social Security and 156 participating local governments. Helvetas Nepal provides technical assistance to the project on behalf of Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC). CMC-Nepal is supporting SaMi in the provision of psychosocial support in 39 districts. It therefore seeks candidates for the following position:
1. Finance Officer – 1 full time position based in central office, Kathmandu – is responsible for maintaining project financial accounts and records as per accounting standards of the Government of Nepal and adhering to CMC-Nepal’s policies.
- Bachelor in Management or Business Administration with at least two years of work experience working in a position of finance manager in Non-Government Organization
- Having extensive understanding and practice experience on accounting standard, financial planning, budgeting, maintaining books of account, internal control management, auditing compliance and financial reporting
- Having adequate knowledge and practice in accounting software Money Works Gold
- Effective interpersonal skills while working in a project team and partners (GOs/I/NGOs)
Salaries and benefits: As per the project agreement between SaMi/Helvetas and CMC-Nepal
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their application with up-to-date CV to the following address not later than 13th October 2021. Women and candidate from minority and ethnic communities are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. All the rights for recruitment, selection and cancelation (if required) of this recruitment are reserved by CMC-Nepal.
PO Box Number 5295
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.cmcnepal.org.np